Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random post !

I just got back home from the doctors as i had been sick for nearly a month now, NO! Actually it's almost 8months already since last November and the sickness i'm having is the typical "Throat Infection" and it should recover in a few days however i can't resist temptation in carry on eating my junk food. Anyway here's a conversation between me and the awesome doctor :
The conversation between me and doctor.
GOD! Anyway the medicine is getting more and more fuckedup each time though hmm, i mean it had became more and more disgusting. Well, i really wish to recover soon however i find it really difficult to endure whenever i see fried food and stuff so haish cannot be bothered though ):
.
.
.
.
Next component of today post :)
.
.
.
.
So apparently many of my formspring followers had been question about cosmetics that i use. Wait before o start Disclaimer : I just ware makeup to make me look better and not dull and if you want to judge or what seriously it's up to you and i'm not claiming to be a pro here or what. Anyway here are the question :
 So these are the question however i did answer all these before but since people are still asking me about the makeup i use etc i shall show you people some products not all of the product that i use :D So here are the 5 products that i use (Remember don't judge me if you don't know me, if you are not happy with em putting makeup or what just kindly get out of my blog alright i don't own you a living though) : 
So these are the products that i used and now i am gonna tell you how tremendously awesome are these products to me :
  1. Maybelline concealer- Could conceal flaws easily and also easy to wash away
  2. NIVEA Lip Balm for men - Won't give you that shiny glow like the girl one and your lip won't feel as dry though
  3. GARNIER MEN AquaFuel Eye-Roller thingy - Use to get rid of my extremely bad dark circles and eye bags 
  4. BB cream - Well this BB Cream act as my foundation and i only use it when i go out on special occasion like wedding etc
  5. Biore Pore Pack - Use to get rid of my black heads on my nose
Well that's all for the product i used and this is like my first time doing these kind of post so if it's bad i'm sorry i'll try harder in the near future so do keep coming back to my blog alright <3 

Okay! so i think i shall blog till here as i've to go and consume my medicine now...My mum is nagging already so yeah will post some camwhore pictures as usual and i'll see you soon though so :





Alright that's all for today post :) Thanks for reading my blog and i'll see you guys in a few days time !  
Click to know more!