Friday, October 19, 2012

Even death comes with 'strings attached'

I know i have not been blogging for a really long time! Sorry, had been really busy! ショック  

Well for people who is following my Twitter or my Facebook page, your will know that i had recently finished my N'Level examinations. Yes! The feeling is awesome though! The sad thing is that i have not been doing anything fun to even blog about, all i have been doing is staying at home playing my Sims3 and also watching some movies. I know it's pathetic, well not for long as tomorrow i'll be going out to have fun with my friends!

Me and my friends wanted to go for this event last year however i did not have the time as i was working! Anyway this year we all decided to go for the event because this might be the last time we'll be going out as friend before our graduation and i have to say it is rather sad just by thinking of it! Alright! I bet many of your are thinking what event will i be going to have fun right? Well i'll be going for the:
.
.
.
Wait for it! 
.
.
.
.
.
Hint: Even the death comes with 'strings attached'
.
.
.
.
.
Can you guess it?
.
.
.
Credits: http://superadrianme.com/2012/08/16/hollywood-horror-nights-2-returns-to-universal-studios-singapore/
Yeah! I'm sure a lot of your had guess it correctly before even seeing the picture above me right! Smart! So the last Halloween i went to was back when i was 13 years old (Which is like during 2009)! Extremely long right! Yeah, well! I had been busy studying....No! Just kidding! I've my own reason. Yes! The previous time i celebrated Halloween was when i was in Sec1 and it was at Escape Theme Park and i've to say it was really scary for me back then though, yeah! However, i was just a kid back then and now i count myself old enough and matured! (Smirks)! So i hope i won't get scare tomorrow though!

Anyway here's the trailer for the event:


Look scary right! Anyway the ticket cost me $48.00 and yes! The normal ticket price is $68.00 and don't ask me why alright, my answer is..I don't know as my friend helped my purchase the ticket in advance! (Laughs) Credits: Benny.T for helping me purchase the ticket! Anyway for more information you can click here !

The ticket is still the same like the normal admission tickets! (I was hoping to get a Halloween themed ticket though)
sigh!
-O-
Anyway i had not been posting any picture as i have not been updating my blog right! So here are some pictures of myself taken a couple of days back! (Yeah! I love to camwhore and blog about them) :p
How you like this leopard print shirt which i saw at Bugis Street that cost $34.00 from a store at Level 3! 

Camwhore while i'm waiting for a cab to visit my newly born Second Cousin Kayla!
Anyway find it weird that in Chinese she have to call me Uncle while for the English side she ill call me her cousin! :)
Well anyway i'll blog about her really soon! Stay tune for her cute pictures!
My friend and i was playing True or Dare and they forced me to wear this hairband and i personally think it look cute
and i'm working it! (Laughs/Smirk) Well, ladies am i wearing it correctly?
That's all for today post! I'll see you guys real soon alright! Oh i'll definitely update you guys on my Halloween experience! Oh yeah! Follow me on "NuffnangX" and i'll reply to some of your comments there! If you want to see see me update my statuses and stuff you can follow me on twitter as well @Simplyedwinn! Byebye :D Sweet dreams! 
Click to know more!