Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Uncle Agony #3

Many of you guys had asked me some question on my Ask.fm page and i have not answered them as i think that all this question could be answered on my so called blog segment called "Uncle Agony"! Is like even though i have been really active on my Ask.fm page however i answered more question regarding myself rather than question about life that many of you guys had asked me. (: So i decided to have an Uncle Agony #3 entry! Yayyyy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright! Lets start! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
If a woman blood-unrelated pays for everything you have right now because you're too poor and she wants to help. She treats you very good, then she said she love you to the extent of giving up everything for you, but you have someone you love and it's her close 'sister', who would you choose?

This would be a really tough choice however i'll go with the someone whom love instead of someone who is willing to pay for me anything and would give up everything for me just because i am poor and she wanted to help me. Is like love can't be force hence i would not betray my soul and go for someone whom i don't love. (:

Why is it that you can have so many good friend whenever you go and i can't? How can you be so popular among your friend? Howhowhowhowhow? :(

I personally don't think that i have got many good friends though, is like you only need a few good friends and i guess those good friend whom you think i have are those kind of friends whom won't help you out when you are in need and all this friend in my opinion are not my friends. Well, i don't think i am popular among my friend though, I bet many of them will think that i have got bad attitude and stuff but honestly i don't care.

In my opinion i think if you want to have good friends, you know take the initiative to talk to others and also just be yourself and not care about what others think of you. Cause if people judge you and do not accept you for who you are than i do not see a need to even make friend with all this people. (:

I am having lots of hate online and people are judging me and shit like thattttt! How do i deal with all this negativity?

The best way deal with all this shit that is happening is just to ignore it, i know it is going to be difficult however i think that is the best choice. Is like haters are just there to bring you down hence by ignoring it you are not giving them a chance to bring you down! ";D I have been having hate online as well hence i totally know how you feel. (: All the best and ignore people like this.

My friend had always been judging me from what i wear to what i do and stuff and i am really sick and tired of it, what can i do?

I think you should just tell your friend how you feel and how hurtful is it. If they don't stop i guess you can really let go of this friendship, to me a friend should be there to help you instead of judging you as that don't even help you in any way. Hope this little opinion of mine will help. (:

I'm afraid to sit for my GCE NT N level exam and i realy want time to stop so that i could have more time to prepare for it. I really scare i don't do well. What can i do for myself to be more confident?

Trust me! I totally know how you feel as i just sat for my GCE N'level last year and i have to say i felt the same way as you. Don't think too much about the exam and just stay focus on what you should learn and also practice make perfect hence i guess you could like buy a 10 Years Series assessment book to do so that you can like understand the format of the exam. That works for me though and also, never underestimate class test as every test will determine how well you know your work. (: Well, i really wish you all the best for your upcoming exam :D All the best!

⩶⩶⩶⩶
Okay, i know this is a little unusual as mostly i would answer more question for an Uncle Agony post however i'm a little lazy to carry on hence i will try to answer more in the next Uncle Agony post :D! 

Anyway many of your had been asking me on my Ask.fm page about why am i not updating my blog and stuff. Well, i have been busy with school and stuff lately hence i had not been posting up new entry. However i promise you guys that i'll definitely try to blog more soon! HAHA! Okay, well since i have not updated my blog in such a long time...allow me to show you guys some of my random selca which i had took lately. 




Okay, i guess that's all for this post. I'll see you guys real soon i guess! OhOhOh, i almost forget that recently i had just posted up a really stupid tagged (What's in my bag) video of me and i am going to show you guys that video here:


Do follow me on:
NuffnangX: http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/18zR22B (Will be replying comments and stuff there)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimplyEdwinn (Always updated)
Instagram: @Simplyedwinn
Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/Simplyedwinn
Click to know more!