Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Get a fucking life.

I'm really pissed off right now while posting this post alright...is like normally i don't give a damn about these negative comments but this time round everything had fucking changed.

**Note, this post might offend some of you people and if you are not happy with it please just stop reading this blog post and visit my blog some other time (: 

Alright! let's start, so apparently i posted a video of me singing Adele's Someone Like You which was requested by some of my twitter follower and so i did it...and i got some negative comments. YES! That damn video had been deleted not because i'm pissed off or what. But i have the urge to create a new youtube channel instead of using my current one. So please don't think that i give a fuck about these comments cause i idon't (:

RightRightRight...And some of you people really like to compare me with other people right well ya'know...FUCKYOURSELF alright ! Whotthehell are you to compare me with people like what:

  • Steven Lim
  • Adele
  • Beyonce
  • Justin Bieber
Are you dumb! Steven Lim?! You kidding me...whothefuck would want to be like him and worst come to worst....Beyonce? Adele? Whoa, whattheheck are you haters thinking...they are all professional singer and they have the talent to sing and i don't. Like i literally just want to sing and just make people laugh is there any problem with it....NO! if you say my voice sucks well hello here is one video which i think is worst than mine not that i have a big ego or what.



So how's it...nice huh?! Come'on, i know she can't sing well but at least she tried and i don't understand why people are always complaining ! -.-"

Anyway, let me clarify one thing alright..i ain't sad nor pissed off when i get this stupid comments. Is just that i am pissed off that some people are getting overboard in giving this shitty comments.
I know this post may sound sorta harsh but honestly speaking i don't give a damn kay.

Oh yeah! For people who are not happy with my blog or videos get the fact right...this is my blog, my thoughts (: Not happy with it gtfo (GetTheFuckOut) of my blog. Thanks! this may sound harsh but i'm sorry. Enough is Enough ! :3

Moving on, people who have double face like a few of my friend please uh...get a life please (: Say you'll remove the damn video from your Facebook in the end what you did...you ignored me..Kay nevermind than you still effing dare to post something about the same as my twitter post ?! Whatthefuck are you up to.
Let me get this straight alright...i have been kind enough to not lose my temper at you so please don't go over my limit thanks ! :3

Last but not least..thanks to some youtubers, blog readers and some twitter follower for those kind and awesome words (: Totally appreciate it! Thankyou. haha !

Now let me show you guys some picture i got from the net which i found awesome and meaningful alright :


How it is ! Awesome right (: HAHA ! Alright so this it it ! Thanks for reading my random rants about my haters and i'll blog again real soon ! Bye and thanks visiting

Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/iEdwinGJW
Add me up on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/EDWIN.zincxzc
Click to know more!