Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back to school -Stressup-

Happy New Year to all my readers out there ! :DD Have a pleasant 2012 dahling ! ~

Okay , as most of you guys should know that School had reopened on 3/1/2012 which is last Tuesday right  :D Yes ! I have to say the first day of school was still alright however the second day and Third sucks big time and i can tell you guys why it Sucks :D 
  1. Gotten a haircut by the Barber which our school hired back , to be frank it's super Fugly -'-
  2. Super stressed up by the amount of Coursework we are gonna have in 3 weeks times and how will N-Levels affect us 
  3. NPCC is tough and tiring have to plan so many rubbish and to be frank i am not excited for it though
  4. Maths and Science had changed so much compared to when i was in Sec3 last year and seriously i think i am not gonna do well this year though 
  5. Mother Tongue had changed teacher and to be frank i think that the teacher don't know how to teach and it sucks for some reason 
Basically those 5 sentence up there are what make me hate school , is like it has only been like 1 week since school had started and i have already got so much rubbish to worried about ! Goddamn ! ~ D:

OhYeah , did i mention i had gotten a new Fugly haircut earlier just now :DD Yes ! I should show you guys how ugly it's now ! And i bet you guys will laugh big time :x Gosh ~
My hair is no longer bangs and the colour of my hair is back to black and somehow my hair had been really dry lately

ϟ

As for the next part of my post it'll be about my CNY , okay to be frank uh , i had not purchase my CNY clothing yet as i do not have enough time . Maybe i shall do it tomorrow after school or some other depends on when i am free ~ 

Anyway as for CNY this year i think i am gonna spent more time with my friend than my family this year though ! It all depends :D


Anyway , i think i shall post till here now i am gonna go shower now and head out later with my family to Chinatown ! :D Anyway shall post all the photos which i camwhore lately :




That's all for today post alright ! :D
Click to know more!