Friday, June 17, 2011

A day in Universal Studio Singapore......Shiok ah ! ( Part 1 )

Hi readers , goodmorning (: I am sorry for not updating my blog yesterday night as i am really tired after my trip to Universal Studio Singapore. So today post is all about my 3rd trip to Universal Studio Singapore with my friends Julin , Yelinda and Julin Brother.

I met Yelinda at BoonKeng MRT at around 9.30am and she kept on calling me as i was late. After we had met each other we went off to Vivo City to meet up with Julin and her bro.....Right after we had reached Vivo i called up Julin and she said that she'll be late therefore i went to Long John Silver to have my breakfast (:
I ate Chicken Sausage . 

And right after i have done eating my breakfast Julin called me up and told me that she was waiting for me in Burger King. So we went over to Burger King to meet up with her.

Okay , after we met up. It is time for us to head over to Universal Studio Singapore ! And i can say Julin and Yelinda are super excited. We head over to the Sentosa Express and board the Monorail over to waterfront station and alighted there. Due to excitement we started running and the next thing i knew we are already inside Universal Studio Singapore.
We saw many Characters appearances and even watched some shows such as : Monster Rock etc.
And i also tried the Roller Coaster and the Mummy ride as my friend force me to try it but after i got onto the ride it was really fun and i wanted to try it again but my friend was like No ! So i did not get a chance to play it again .
Lastly i want to thank Julin , Yelinda and Julin bro for the fun day !

Anyway , i shall post till here now let the photos do the talking alright. (: 
More image at my facebook page . (:

















































Click to know more!