Friday, November 29, 2013

Short update maybe?

The long awaited day is finally here and that is:

MY EXAMS ARE OVER! 

Finally my exams is over and this shows that i'm done with my Nitec course (Like a finally)! I have got loads of plan for this so called 4-5 months holiday of mine and one of it is definitely to update my blog and keep it alive as somehow it's always me updating one post and MIA for the next few months before updating again! Oooops, seems like i just exposed myself!

Since the long awaited school vacation are here i decided to dye my hair since i had always wanted to dye it back to a lighter and brighter colour hence i did and also had a trimmed! So here's my hair now...drum rolls....


So this is my hair now and also a stupid face of mine! I'm thinking if i should like dye my hair brighter a not hence give me some opinion alright guys? Hahaha!

Alright! Met up with my friend Julin after my exams for dinner and here's what we got over at KungFu Paradise:



Look at how cute the smiley face is!
I have to say that i enjoyed the dessert the most, even though we waited for approximately 20 minutes for it however i think it was worth the wait! I don't know how am i gonna explain it however your will have to try to know what i meant! For people who have got sweet tooth, this is like the bomb! 

Bugis+
Address
201 Victoria Street, 
#01-13, Bugis Plus, 
Singapore 188067
Tel: 6884 7375
Operating hours
Sun – Thurs 
11.00am to 11.00pm (Last order at 10.30pm)
Fri – Sat and eve of PH
11.00am to 2.00am (Last order at 1.30am)

Do go and give this place a try!

Okay! More from me soon alright! Going out with my friends soon! I know, i know! This is a really short update but it's alright as i'm coming up with a rather interesting blog post soon hence do come back to this space of mine more ofter soon alright! Okay, shall leave you guys a picture of me! :p


Love you guys for reading and i'll see you guys real soon! Meanwhile...


Do follow me on:
NuffnangX: http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/18zR22B (Will be replying comments and stuff there)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimplyEdwinn (Always updated)
Instagram: @Simplyedwinn
Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/Simplyedwinn
Click to know more!