Sunday, May 8, 2011

Work, Play , Train, Rest i am the best !

Why Work, Play , Train and Rest ?

That is because 
.
.
.
Work
Many people say that i can't work and even if i can i will not work more than a month (:
But too bad they are wrong. I have been working for 2 month now ! hahaha ~ And i have not thought of quitting the Service industry. So to people who think tat i can't survive working i guess you are wrong. NPCC taught me to endure (:
.
.
.
Play
When it come to computer, Games. Slacking and anything related to fun i have to admit i am one of this kind of people. And yeah some of my readers and friend say that i am childish why yes (: I am childish.
Anyway although i am working does't mean that i do not like to have fun (: Hello~ I am only 15 and i am still young okay ! So i still want to have funfunfun ! 
.
.
.
Train
When it comes to Study and CCAs there will be training.
And training for me simply me increasing of Knowledge, Skills, Gain new Traits and Train up leadership or confident (: In NPCC i am taught how to become a better leader and in work my Manager trained me to be more confident the way i speak now. So training is important !
.
.
.
Lastly
.
.
.
REST !
When it come to resting i can tell you guy one thing (: I am a pig ! After work , Play and Train you will have to rest so Rest. So that you will have more energy to conquer more challenges so therefore resting is important...

Oh yeah for people who want to know more about my day today i can say i had a blast working (:
I get to eat 2 meal today and it's really nice anyway Tsubohachi is full today. (: Shall post tomorrow. Anyway tomorrow i'll be working and i am getting my salary on monday. Yeahhhhhh ~!
.
.
.
Anyway i shall post till here. Hahahaa ! Photo time now ! (: Oh yeah before i go people do visit my twitter page and Tumblr (: 




Click to know more!