Thursday, April 11, 2013

New video: Singlish?!

Hello! Wow, new blog layout i have here! Anyway that's not the point..Today blog post is about
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A new video is up on my Youtube page, this video was made for one of my school module and i have to say that it was pretty impromptu as this Holiday we all had rather many assignment to complete hence we didn't have time to memories the script and stuff. (: Alright. Enough of me talking and have a look at this video! 

Okay, so none of my friend actually know i posted this up though. I bet you guys are wondering why did i post this video up right...Well, i posted this video up was because i was talking about it on Twitter and suddenly people had been asking me about it and i decided to post it up since i find it funny myself as well. Oh! I edited this video all by myself and i think i did a pretty good job for a first timer though. Am i? I hope so.
Alright! I have to go now, there's school tomorrow. Had been sleeping so late recently till my eye bag are getting from bad to worst! Sigh. Okay, thanks for reading my blog and i'll see your again in my next post! 

Do follow me on:
NuffnangX: http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/18zR22B (Will be replying comments and stuff there)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimplyEdwinn (Always updated)
Instagram: @Simplyedwinn
Click to know more!