Friday, October 14, 2011

Wedding ~ :D Huat ah ! Camwhore ~ ^^

From left to right - My Sister Eileen , My cousin YiXin and Me :D

On Tuesday i went to my cousin wedding and i have to say it was fun and enjoyable , which mean to say it's going to be tough for me to describe the feeling so i shall ya'know show you guys some photos which i had took during the wedding itself.....

Me and my aunty :D My face CMI !

Me and my mother ! :D

My Cousin and her wife ! ~ 

The wedding cake ~ :D


Than after that head over to their house and get ready for the Jing ca thingy :D

Jing ca :D My cousin mother and father 



Yeah after Jing ca and stuff we slacked and had dinner at the Groom's house and here are some stuff that we did :

  • We played my Hui Min cousin MacBook air 
  • Camwhore 
  • Gossiping 
And many other stuff WAIT ! Did i meantion Camwhore ? Yes i did , so here are some camwhore shot :
Loser like "ME" shot ! :D

Act cute even though i am not ~

Shhhhhhhh........
Yeah , after that at around 8.30pm we went to Punggol Frenzie and had our supper and the place was awesome it look like a mini pub however it's not it's more like a cafe i guessed....Anyway we spent around $160 there and here are the pictures btw we did some camwhore too - 
The adult beer , Big right ~ :X
Camwhore :p That's Yixin hand btw ~ 

Nachos time ! Huat ah !~ 

Not beer but coke :p AHAHA ! 

Saluting ~ Since we are both from NPCC CMI saluting ~
Loserrrrr~ Like me ~ :D
ME - YIXIN - EILEEN !~

Yeah , that's basically the end of my day ~ After that at 11.15pm we all left as i have exam the other day...So i shall post more soon alright ! Btw my exams suck and this sunday we'll have more camwhore shot as it's my other cousin wedding :DDD BYE ALL ! Sayonara ~

P/s : Most photo are taken via Instagram ~

Click to know more!