Sunday, May 1, 2011

1st Of May - Working for the cash ~

Today is 1st of May and i'm really happy and at the same time i am nervous because the MYE is just 2 days away (: And i had not been doing well in my studies lately and that escalate to the negative thoughts that my teacher will have in me D:

Anyway today i woke up with a really bad muscle ache and i think it is because of work yesterday and guess what time i woke up today ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The answer is 
.
.
.
.
.
.
11.30am (: I know it's late and guess what when i woke up my mother was not home yet so i did not get to eat my breakfast until they were home at 12pm. Anyway after eating it was time for me to play the computer and after playing for 1hour15min i shutdown the computer and go off to shower.
After showering and packing my bag i went off to the Bus Stop and waited for bus 139 and after several of minute the bus arrived and i alighted the Bus and Bugis and went to Bugis street to buy my Geek Specs .
And after that i went off to work and i was almost late , FYI i start work at 3pm today and i reached Tsubohachi at 2.58pm.

Anyway after i had change into my uniform i started working at 1st 3pm-6.30pm there were rather less people and i even got the time to rest and i thought that there would be really less customer today but i was wrong. Oh yeah , I get to meet my taoeh and Assistant Taoeh today haha !  We chatted like we had not meet in ages but is like we just met each other 2 week ago .
Anyway today is HuiMin taoeh last day at Tora Shabu D: Sad sia . Haish nevermind ~
At about 7pm the restaurant was full of people and the last thing i knew was that the kitchen had ran out of sashimi and that we can't sell anymore sashimi (:
Anyway i work till 9pm and went off to eat with the Female chef and she treated me to Subway to eat and i had a blast , as it was my 1st time eating at Subway . The food is really nutritious ! Anyway we went off at 9.30pm and i went to Bugis street once again to buy some clothes and after that it's time for me to go home .

Oh yeah , did i mention something :x I saw an NTUC fairprice trolley down my block and i find it disturbing . 
Is like the people who take it is super stingy and pathetic , come'on NTUC stuff you also want to take . Wth ! Please lehy , stop being sucha Ali Singaporean can ma ? Thanks to whoever it is who put that trolley and Garbage down the block. 
.
.
.
Okay , shall post till here now (: I'm really tired and lazy to carry on updating my blog now .  Photo time !



Anyway please visit my korhkorh blog at 
 http://nicholastdcno-musicnolife.blogspot.com/ 
Click to know more!