Sunday, March 20, 2011

A fucking stupid day at work .

Today went to eat with Rebecca in the morning , 
after that went to Bugis to meet May and Sebast , At buis took Neo print and shop for awhile . (:
At about 3pm May and Sebast came . 
Went to buy Geek Specs and off to Iluma . 
And i went to change into my working uniform . 


At work was cool , wanted to Change the timetable with my Manager and she said cannot ! Wtf ~
Than she told aunty Lily say what i keep forget things and she is angry with me -'- Come'on la ! U angry with me just say it infront my face dun say it behind my back . After that i talk to her nicely she ignore me .
So what if u're my manager does it give you the rights to say thing behind my back . Please la ! I forget thing ur problem ? -.- " Want fire me go ahead la ! -'-
Please la , i talk to u nicely le . You're the one that deserve scolding can ! 


Anyway went home at 9.30pm , than in bus got a withheld number called me and said " This is calling from the sperm shop of united states bank , " and i'm like no thank you and guess what i repeated it for like 5times and he continue " I'm very handsome one even ur father mother , Uncle Aunty and byou ancestor also will like me " I'm like wtf sia ~ Joke correct !!


After that , went to meet Melissa and slack till 11pm and went home (:


To that Fucking Manager :
Please la , u're no longer a small kid . Please stop throwing tantrum at me (: Thanks alot .
If u are still angry with me just fired me . I dun mind .
Dun just talk thing behind my back please . As i dun like it D:





Click to know more!